Finding Music is Finding Yourself
It’s Always a Good Time for a Good Story
Here is a boy with many loves and talents. Unlike many others he has family - especially his grandpa to start him on his journey.
For any seed to grow it first needs nourishment to later bear fruit.
For Michael finding music is finding himself.
Come along on Michael’s journey of beauty and love.
For kids 8 to 88.
A child learns:
· trusting their creativity and freedom with creative play
· developing courage and confidence in the midst of unknowns
· practicing towards a goal
· coping with the death of a family member through expressing and honoring their own feelings
Purchase Michael Discovers The Secrets Of Jazz at Amazon.com and Barnes And Noble.com below:
· Retailers may order through Ingram Book Company 1-800-937-8200
#books #publishing #family #familyreading #jazzmusic #familytime #musichistory #stories #childrensbooks #findingyourself #bookpublishing #history #musichistory #growingup